hi

Animal Adoption

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.  My topic is veterinary medicine.
2.  I-poly citizen: To show growth as an I-poly citizen I plan to work harder with my mentor by being able to communicate clearly and easily with her and all of the patients. By changing my attitude a little more with my mentor I believe it would become easier for me to be able to communicate with my peers and to treat them with as much respect as my mentor.
    Effective communicator: I plan to be a much more outgoing volunteer at my public library. I have noticed I tend to look down when I am passing someone and now I would like to look up and smile whenever I pass by someone. Becoming more confident will help me share more willingly any ideas I may have or concerns with my peers and adults enabling me to become a better student.
     Effective learner: I plan to be more organized and to finish any work ahead of time. This was something that hurt my grades last year and I plan to do something about it. I will make sure to not procrastinate on any of my work which will cause less stress for myself and others around me and to be able to remember what is due. My hard work will be able to reflect on my grades.
     Effective User of Technology: I plan on gaining knowledge on how to use any technology that I will be using such as the blog. By knowing what is available for me I will be able to improve on my projects and school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment