hi

Animal Adoption

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval


Due Date:  Thursday, 10/3 by 8AM

Content:
 
1. What I plan on doing for my 30 hours is to volunteer at the Animal Shelter in my city and there I plan on working with the animals from cleaning their cages to interacting with them. I believe it is also important to know how the animal acts, that way you will be able to tell the people if it is playful or shy. And to be able to answer any questions they may have about the animal. I will also help the visitors that want to adopt.

2. The way I will be showing my 30 hours will be through pictures of what I am doing and a Log where it displays my hours as well as a signature of my supervisor.

3. By being able to interact with people who are potential adopters I will be able to see what type of approach works for me, I will also be able to observe others who are there and see what they say and do when people are looking at an animal for adoption.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment