hi

Animal Adoption

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It has been slow...

It has not been very eventful this month because of my busy schedule. However I do try to go to my shelter when the opportunity presents itself. Unfortunately I have not been able to get pictures but next time I go I will make sure to take plenty. I cannot wait for December because on the seventh the shelter will be taking pictures of pets who's owners bring in. Almost how you have your child take pictures with Santa, it's the same but with your pets and I don't think there is a Santa. All the money in this event will be for the shelter. I am so excited because it is so cute and fun to take pictures of pets. Besides this is a perfect opportunity to interact with more people and see how I should react around them. Maybe they may even adopt an animal. All I know is that it might get busy. Until December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment