hi

Animal Adoption

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours Check

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
   I am doing my mentorship at the Upland Animal Shelter.


2.   Who is your contact?
   My main contact is Olar.


3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?
    I do not know how many total hours I have as of now because when I arrive at the shelter I log on to a computer that keeps track of the times I enter and leave. I still have to reach my main contact and ask if he is able to give me a printed paper where all my hours are displayed and when I did them. Only then will I be able to update my mentorship log



4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
   The 10 hours I did over the summer was not at my animal shelter but at a veterinarian clinic. There I just followed a vet all day and was able to see some interesting cases.


5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it. 
   Done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment