hi

Animal Adoption

Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
What I am most proud of in my presentation are my "flyers" that I had used in my activity because I loved the fact that I actually used photos and information from the animals at my shelter. I really was able to look at the photo I had chosen for my activity and write from my memory of what I remember from that dog or cat.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
I would give myself a P because I met all of the considerations and I also met speaking time. However I don't believe I went above and beyond to consider an AE for my presentation

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
According to the Lesson 2 component contract I am eligible for P consideration. Also looking through the rest of the contract I do believe that I had no concern with any of the content listed in the chart.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What worked for my in my Lesson 2 Presentation was having a powerpoint because I know if I did not have it would not be as organized and it would be more difficult for me to know what I had to say next. I also believe that it makes it easier to display photos of my choice.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
If I had time machine I would have fixed my powerpoint because I feel I could have organized it differently to make it a more effective powerpoint. Another think I would have liked to fix was my eq poster. I had a completely different idea for it that was not accomplished, all in all I was not proud of my poster.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I believe my second answer would be focusing on different ways to advertise that is put to use outside of the shelter. I might go with internet promotion but I am not sure yet due to the lack of research I have that can support my eq. So hopefully as I get my research moving along this week I will be able to create options for me to choose from for my second and possibly third answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment