hi

Animal Adoption

Saturday, May 31, 2014

It Never Is The End

As the last day of high school approaches faster than ever I came to a final decision. I have never been more glad to have attendees iPoly because of all of the opportunities I have received. My senior project has lead me to the shelter and all of the wonderful animals there. Due to all the craziness of this month, sadly, I have not been able to go to the shelter. I miss all the puppies and even though I am exhausted at the end of the day I am content. Being able to help the animals at the shelter is a great feeling. Plus the greatest things in life are free and as a volunteer playing and seeing the dogs wag their tails is great. Through my senior project I want to make a greater difference for the shelter animals and I know that even though my senior project as come to an end my life at my shelter has not. I will continue to help the animal and strive for no kill shelters everywhere. I know I am not alone with this goal and I will join with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment