hi

Animal Adoption

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5: Project Reflection and Working EQ

The Pentagon:
1.) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far?
  • A positive thing that has happened due to what I have completed so far is that I feel more confident in wanting to become a veterinarian in the future.
2.) EQ Content: Pick a piece of research or your interview. How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic?
  • "Origins and Early Development of the Veterinary Profession" has really helped me to understand when and how veterinarians began to emerge. I found it really interesting to read about the first veterinarians and see how they would develop over time.
3.) What has worked for you so far in the senior project?
  • So far I feel like research is coming along nicely. When I think I wouldn't be able to find any more research I would find the perfect website.
4.) What hasn't worked so far?
  • What hasn't worked for me so far is to be able to find a clinic where I can do my mentorship.
5.) Finding Value:
  • What is a potential question you would like to study this year? (working EQ)
           What is the best patient care a veterinarian can provide?
  • What do you plan to do for mentorship?
           I still haven't been able to find a mentor because most of the clinics do not let people go under 18. So far I have searched all of the clinics in Upland my next step is to look into neighboring cities and to try to talk to the vets at my local animal shelter.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment