hi

Animal Adoption

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog 6: Second Interview Questions

 Content:
The purpose of the second interview is justify your mentor as an expert in the field.  Thus, you will be asking at least 5 questions about their background and/or the background of the organization or company where they work.

1.  Who is your mentor and where do they work?
      I have not been able to find a mentor so far, I am still asking clinics to see if they would accept me but no luck so far. I have looked with all the possible clinics in Upland, I am now looking in Ontario and Rancho and Claremont.
 2.  What five questions will ask them about their background?
  • When did you decide to become a veterinarian?
  • What University did you go to and what major did you graduate with?
  • Was it hard to get to find a job once you graduated?
  • What is you best tool to help you remember everything?
  • Why did you choose this clinic?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment